- Download Tool & Driver Lenovo here
- Extract and Install Lenovo USB drivers.
- Extract and Install QPST and Open “QPST / QFIL”
- Turn off your devices
- Connect your Lenovo to a PC using the “USB cable” while pressing button Volume Up and Volume Down.
- Then after QPST / QFIL already open make sure the driver is installed on the PC, if it is installed it will appear “Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008”
- Select Build Type: Flat Build
- Select Programmer: click Browse and locate the file “prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn” inside folder rom then click open.
Then click “Load XML” and will appear “rawprogran_unsparse” or “rawprogram0.xml” will then appear again “patch0.xml” click Open.
Then click on the tool QPST Downlod / QFIL then automatically flashing will run and wait until the flashing process is completed, if process completed then your Lenovo will reboot itself.