Rom A9Pro SM-A9Pro MT6580
Device Brand : alps
Device Model : best6580_weg_l
Device CPU : MT6580
Device IntName : full_best6580_weg_l
Device Version : 5.1
Device Compile : 07/06/2016 8:30:29 SA
Device Project : ALPS.L1.MP6.V2.19_BEST6580.WEG.L
Device ExtInfo : best6580_weg_l
Modem Version : 891_MOREN
Localization : en_US zh_CN zh_TW es_ES bn_BD ru_RU fr_FR de_DE tr_TR vi_VN ms_MY in_ID th_TH it_IT ar_EG hi_IN bn_IN ur_PK fa_IR pt_PT nl_NL el_GR hu_HU tl_PH ro_RO cs_CZ ko_KR km_KH iw_IL my_MM pl_PL bg_BG hr_HR lv_LV lt_LT sk_SK uk_UA de_AT da_DK fi_FI nb_NO sv_SE en_GB hy_AM zh_HK et_EE ja_JP kk_KZ sr_RS sl_SI ca_ES
DisplayRes : 1280 x 720
Supported DGT :
Supported CAM :
Supported BootLoader HW :
FlashID  CID : FE014E50314A39344C , Name : P1J94L , Vendor : FE , [MICRON] FlashID  CID : 000000000000000000 , Name : , Vendor : 00 , [NOT_IN_BASE]
pass : s3eT#-aC-romshared.com
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Download, SP Flash Tool from here
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool, select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash
- Always backup before flash rom other.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- I will not take responsibility on whatever may happen to your device.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong preloader, will make the device completely dead. (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer)