Rom Galaxy A10s – Android 4.4.2
Firmware 1-1 A10s MT6572 flashtool
Firmware Samsung Telcel A10s MT6572 flashtool
Brand: Telcel – preloader_yuanda72_cwet_kk
Description: yuanda72_cwet_kk-user 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.root.1569661488 release-keys
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
Configuration: flash: 32+4; Screen: 9161; Camera: 2685 after 0718; Bluetooth / FM / WIFI
Links download for membership only
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Always backup device before flash new rom. Flashing a wrong preloader or firmware, will make the device completely dead.
- Download SP_Flash_Tool and Driver from here
- Instal driver MTK65xx on PC computer.
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select "scatter-Loading" and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Select "Download Only" or if upgrade "Firmware upgrade". If the phone is brick select "format all + download".
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device and waiting (5 - 10 minutes) for the phone boot up.
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash