Rom Note8 SM-N9500 MT6580 – Android 7.0
Firmware 1-1 Note8 SM-N9500 MT6580 flashtool
Device Model : SM-N9500
Device Brand : Samsung
Device CPU : MT6580
Device IntName : SM-N9500
Android Version : 7.0
Device Compile : 8/09/2017 10:11:11 CST
Device Project : alps-mp-m0.mp1-V2.34_hexing6580.we.m_P15
Device ExtInfo : Galaxy N8
Description: full_s305_8p-user 7.0 MRA58K 1504836323 test-keys
Version: S305_N8_MA_EN_V0.0.3 (S305 N8 MA EN V0.0.3)
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
Version: (S305D N8 6580 V001)
S305_N8_MA_EN_V0.0.3 – Download
S305_N8_MA_EN_V0.0.4 – Links download for membership only
If error DRam Fail 4032 when flashing the rom, replace preloader_fix below, flashing again for fix error dram fail, after flashing again originals firmware.
preloader fix dram fail: Links download for membership only
- Download SP_Flash_Tool and Driver from here
- Instal driver MTK65xx on PC computer.
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select "scatter-Loading" and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Select "Download Only" or if upgrade "Firmware upgrade". If the phone is brick select "format all + download".
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device and waiting (5 - 10 minutes) for the phone boot up.
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash
- Always backup device before flash new rom.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong preloader, will make the device completely dead.