Rom ALPHARD AX4 – Android: 4.4.2
Firmware ALPHARD AX4 MT6572
Description: d33a6-user 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.dsxsw07.1473756565 test-keys
Band: alps – d33a6
Rom stock fix logo, logo screen freeze, remove virus, unbrick…
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
- Switch animation *#8283#
- Switch signal: *#*#02#
- Fake memory: *#*#03#
- Switch run memory instruction: *#*#04#
- Test: *#*#8808#*#*
- Factory: *#*#3646633#*#*
- IMEI: *#07#
Links download for membership only
How to flash rom using SP Flash
- Download Driver and SP Flash Tool from Links download for membership only
- Install driver on PC.
- Unpack the ROM (firmware).
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM folder.
- Select “Download Only” or “Firmware upgrade”.
- Click Download Button.
- Turn off your phone, and don’t turn on the phone.
- Connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete.
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device.
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device fromrecovery after flash.
- Always backup before flash new rom.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- I will not take responsibility on whatever may happen to your device.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrongpreloader, will make the device completely dead. (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by acomputer).