Rom Elephone P9000 – Android 6.0 – 7.0
Firmware Elephone P9000 & P9000 Lite MT6755 flashtool
Description: full_c239v55_dx-user 7.0 NRD90M 1504503914 release-keys
Band: Elephone – full_c239v55_dx
Rom stock fix logo, logo screen freeze, remove virus, unbrick…
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
Download rom Elephone P9000 & P9000 Lite:
P9000_Android 6.0_20160608: Links download for membership only
P9000_Android 6.0_20170112: Links download for membership only
P9000_7.0_20170904: Links download for membership only
P9000 Lite 20160621_c239v55_dx_lite: Links download for membership only
P9000-Lite-Megthebest-TWRP-3.0.2-1: Links download for membership only
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Download SP_Flash_Tool and Driver from Links download for membership only
- Instal driver MTK65xx on PC computer.
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”. If the phone is brick select “format all + download”.
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device and waiting (5 – 10 minutes) for the phone boot up.
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash
- Always backup device before flash new rom.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong preloader, will make the device completely dead. (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer)