Model: Galaxy A7 A77 (2017) (fake) – Android: 6.1
Description: lokyee72_cwet_kk_t8-user 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.zengx.1494560121 test-keys
LCD Support: ili9807_ivo, ili9885_xinyongrong, r69339_xiapu
Rom stock fix logo, logo screen freeze, remove virus, unbrick…
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
Download Here: Galaxy A7 A77 (2017) MT6572 v05
Download Here: Galaxy A7 A77 (2017) MT6572 v07
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Download, SP Flash Tool from here
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool, select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on thephone).
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash
- Always backup before flash rom other.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- I will not take responsibility on whatever may happen to your device.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong preloader, will make thedevice completely dead. (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer)