Rom Gmango V6 – Android 4.4.2
Firmware Gmango V6 MT6572 flashtool backup by CM2
Device Brand : gmango
Device Model : gmango
Device CPU : MT6572
Device IntName : V6
Device Version : 4.4.2
Device Compile : 11/30/2015 1:31:42 AM
Device Project : ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1
Device ExtInfo : V6
Supported LCD :
Device Memory Details ( installed ) :
RAM : [512 MiB] ROM : eMMC 4 GiB
Manufacturer : [HYNIX] Name : a2G4
Rom fix hangon logo, logo screen freeze, remove virus, unbrick…
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Download SP_Flash_Tool and Driver from here
- Instal driver MTK65xx on PC computer.
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”. If the phone is brick select “format all + download”.
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device and waiting (5 – 10 minutes) for the phone boot up.
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash
- Always backup before flash new rom.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong preloader, will make the device completely dead. (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer)