Rom HPD J5 Pro – Android 7.0
Firmware HPD J5 Pro SC7731 file pac (Clone Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro – Telcel J5 Pro)
Description: sp7731c_1h10_32v4_oversea-user 6.0 MRA58K eng.admin254.20171025.201529 release-keys
Brand: J5 Pro – AD192_S702 – eng.admin254.20171025.201529
Official firmware fix logo, logo screen freeze, remove virus, unbrick…
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
AD192_M52_S702_BAND15_HD_DHD_001_V1.1_20171025: J5 Pro V1.1
How to flash rom using SPD UpgradeTool
- Before flashing new rom, please make a backup of your device first.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and driver from here.
- Unpack SPD Upgrade Tool.
- Install driver Spreadtrum on PC.
- Download and unpack ROM –> rom_firmware_abc.pac.
- Run ResearchDownload, click on “Load packet” and add the rom_firmware_abc.pac.
- Click on “Start”.
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- After flashing done, your mobile will restart automatically.
- Always backup before flashing new rom.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong rom or preloader, will make the device completely dead. (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer).