Rom iFive Mini3 3G – Android 5.1
Firmware iFive Mini3 3G MT6582 flashtool
Brand : FNF
Model : gp838_c1_ifive
CPU : MT6582
IntName : ifive mini3 3G
Version : 4.2.2
Compile : 13/05/2014 11:52:14 AM
Project : F317.20140513.V1.0.3
ExtInfo : ifive mini3 3G
Supported BootLoader HW :
FlashID  CID : NONE , DRAM ONLY
Device Memory Details ( installed ) :
RAM : [1 GiB] ROM : eMMC 16 GiB
Manufacturer : [KINGSTON] Name : G61CM
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
Links download for membership only
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Download, SP Flash Tool from Links download for membership only
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Install driver MTK.
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool, select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- Connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash
- Always backup before flash new rom.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- If PC not detect device, try hold Vol + or Vol – or Home button and connect USB cable
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong preloader, will make the device completely dead. (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer)