Rom Galaxy J7 2016 – Android 4.2.2
Firmware clone Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710FN MT6589 flashtool
Description: samsung-user 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.builder.1517295788 test-keys
Brand: samsung – KOT49H – MALATA-S570-IN-QB128D-T604-6589KKV1.0.0
Official firmware fix hangon logo, logo screen freeze, remove virus, unbrick…
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
Rom Galaxy J7 (2016) flashtool version:
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Download SP_Flash_Tool and Driver from here
- Instal driver MTK65xx on PC computer.
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”. If the phone is brick select “format all + download”.
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device and waiting (5 – 10 minutes) for the phone boot up.
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash
- Always backup device before flash new rom.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong preloader, will make the device completely dead. (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer)