Rom OALE Apex 3 – Android Oreo 8.1.0
Firmware OALE Apex 3 MT6739 flashtool
Brand: OALE – k39tv1_64_bsp – full_k39tv1_64_bsp
Description: full_k39tv1_64_bsp-user 8.1.0 O11019 1547432216 release-keys
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
P800_Apex3_OALE_R04_20180707 (256g16g_R04)- Links download for membership only
P800_Apex3_OALE_R13_20190112 (256g24g_R13) – Links download for membership only
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Always backup device before flash new rom. Flashing a wrong preloader or firmware, will make the device completely dead.
- Download SP_Flash_Tool and Driver from here
- Instal driver MTK65xx on PC computer.
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select "scatter-Loading" and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Select "Download Only" or if upgrade "Firmware upgrade". If the phone is brick select "format all + download".
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device and waiting (5 - 10 minutes) for the phone boot up.
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash