Rom Oppo F1s – Android 5.1
Firmware clone Oppo F1s MT6580 flashtool – Backup by CM2
Brand: F1s – full_yuanda6580_weg_l
Description: full_yuanda6580_weg_l-user 5.1 LMY47I 1481108360 test-keys
Rom fix logo, logo screen freeze, remove virus, unbrick…
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
DisplayRes : 960 x 540
Device Memory Details ( installed ) :
RAM : [512 MiB] ROM : eMMC 8 GiB
Manufacturer : [KINGSTON] Name : 4DC8H
Links download for membership only
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Download, SP Flash Tool from Links download for membership only
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool, select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash
- Always backup before flash new rom.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- I will not take responsibility on whatever may happen to your device.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong preloader, will make the device completely dead. (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer)