Rom Oppo R9s MT6572 (fake)
Android: 6.1 – R9s MT6572
Description: lokyee72_cwet_kk_m18-user 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.lijian.1493293734 test-keys
LCD Support: ili9807_auo, ili9807_ivo, jd9261_auo, rm68191_auo, ili9885_xinyongrong
Rom stock fix logo, logo screen freeze, remove virus, unbrick…
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
m18_dhd_l10_e_000_en_qhd_v03 – Links download for membership only
m18_dhd_l06_085_qhd_en_v03 – Links download for membership only
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Download, SP Flash Tool from Links download for membership only
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool, select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on thephone).
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash
- Always backup before flash rom other.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- I will not take responsibility on whatever may happen to your device.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong preloader, will make thedevice completely dead. (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer)