Rom Galaxy A9 MT6572 clone- Android: 6.1
Description: lokyee72_cwet_kk_m11-user 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.lijian.1471835083 test-keys
Brand: lmkj – KOT49H
Rom stock fix logo, logo screen freeze, remove virus, unbrick…
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
LCD: rm68191(tm)/ili9806g(ATA) qhd 540*960
Code: fake welcome, galaxy, orro
m11v20_dhd_a06_001_es_qhd_v01_bla: Links download for membership only
m11v20_dhd_a07_orro_es_a9_qhd_v01 20160822: Links download for membership only
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM
- Download, SP Flash Tool from Links download for membership only
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool, select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash