Rom S8 Plus SM-G9550 – Android 7.0
Firmware 1-1 S8+ SM-G9550 MT6580 flashtool
Device Model : Galaxy S8+ SM-G9550 (S305_8P_HDP_EN)
Device CPU : MT6580
Device Version : 7.0
Device Project : alps-mp-m0.mp1-V2.34_hexing6580.we.m_P15
Description: full_s305_8p_hdp-user 7.0 MRA58K 1506097891 test-keys
Device ExtInfo : Galaxy S8+ – MRA58K test-keys – full_s305_8p_hdp
Version on the motherboard:
(S305_8P_HDP_EN, S305_8P_HDP, S305_8P, S305)
S305_8P_HDP_EN_V0.0.2 – Download
S305_8P_HDP_EN_V0.0.3 – Download
S305_8P_HDP_EN_V0.0.5 – Links download for membership only
If error DRam Fail 4032 when flashing the rom, replace preloader_fix below, flashing again for fix error dram fail, after flashing again originals firmware.
preloader fix dram fail: Links download for membership only
- Download SP_Flash_Tool and Driver from here
- Instal driver MTK65xx on PC computer.
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select "scatter-Loading" and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Select "Download Only" or if upgrade "Firmware upgrade". If the phone is brick select "format all + download".
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device and waiting (5 - 10 minutes) for the phone boot up.
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash
- Always backup device before flash new rom.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong preloader, will make the device completely dead.