Rom A9 SM-A9000 – Android 5.1
Firmware Samsung Clone A9 SM-A9000 MT6580 flashtool
Brand : alps – gxq6580_weg_l
IntName : full_gxq6580_weg_l
Compile : 09/11/2016 8:18:19 AM
Project : ALPS.L1.MP6.V2_GXQ6580.WEG.L_P69
ExtInfo : gxq6580_we_l
Code change logo samsung: *#*#9000#*#* –> reboot phone
Rom Samsung Clone A9 SM-A9000 Flashtool: Links download for membership only
*#*#1470#*#* > fake rom
*#*#3883#*#* > fix imei
Rom Samsung Clone A9 SM-A9000 Flashtool
1. Z6U020HA_V027En20160603 – Links download for membership only
2. Z6U020HA_V033En20161013_LYX-A9-ORRO – Links download for membership only
3. Z6U020HAC_V002En20160823 – Links download for membership only
4. Z6U020HA_G6_V002En20161221_LYX-A9-ORRO – Links download for membership only
5. Z6U020HAC_V005En – Links download for membership only
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Download SP_Flash_Tool and Driver from here
- Instal driver MTK65xx on PC computer.
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select "scatter-Loading" and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Select "Download Only" or if upgrade "Firmware upgrade". If the phone is brick select "format all + download".
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device and waiting (5 - 10 minutes) for the phone boot up.
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash
- Always backup device before flash new rom.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong preloader, will make the device completely dead.