Rom Infinix NOTE 3 MT6753 – Android: 6.0
Description: ull_rlk6753_65u_m0-user 6.0 MRA58K 1468569605 release-keys
Band: Infinix – MRA58K
Rom stock fix logo, logo screen freeze, remove virus, unbrick…
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
Set PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM85)
Please Hold “ON” to connect with the phone…
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6753 SW:0000 Ver: CA00
Downloading Boot8 …
EMMC Size: 0x0390000000
Flash Type: EMMC
INT/EXT RAM Size: 0x20000/0x80000000
model:Infinix NOTE 3
PROINFO BaseAddr:0x80000 Size:0x300000
NVRAM BaseAddr:0x380000 Size:0x500000
PROTECT1 BaseAddr:0x880000 Size:0xA00000
PROTECT2 BaseAddr:0x1280000 Size:0xA00000
LK BaseAddr:0x1C80000 Size:0x80000
PARA BaseAddr:0x1D00000 Size:0x80000
BOOT BaseAddr:0x1D80000 Size:0x1000000
RECOVERY BaseAddr:0x2D80000 Size:0x1000000
LOGO BaseAddr:0x3D80000 Size:0x800000
EXPDB BaseAddr:0x4580000 Size:0xA00000
SECCFG BaseAddr:0x4F80000 Size:0x80000
OEMKEYSTORE BaseAddr:0x5000000 Size:0x200000
SECRO BaseAddr:0x5200000 Size:0x600000
KEYSTORE BaseAddr:0x5800000 Size:0x800000
TEE1 BaseAddr:0x6000000 Size:0x500000
TEE2 BaseAddr:0x6500000 Size:0x500000
FRP BaseAddr:0x6A00000 Size:0x100000
NVDATA BaseAddr:0x6B00000 Size:0x2000000
METADATA BaseAddr:0x8B00000 Size:0x2500000
SYSTEM BaseAddr:0xB000000 Size:0xDA000000
CACHE BaseAddr:0xE5000000 Size:0x19000000
USERDATA BaseAddr:0xFE000000 Size:0x290F80000
FLASHINFO BaseAddr:0x38EF80000 Size:0x1000000
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Download, SP Flash Tool from here
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool, select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash
- Always backup before Flash rom other.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- I will not take responsibility on whatever may happen to your device.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrong preloader, will make the device completely dead. (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer)