Rom BCA1 MT6572 – Android 5.1
Firmware TECHCORE BCA1 MT6572
Brand: TECHCORE – yuanda72_cwet_kk
Release: BCA1_EAGY_V5 20151110-153222
Description: yuanda72_cwet_kk-user 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.root.1447140660 test-keys
Rom stock fix logo, logo screen freeze, remove virus, unbrick…
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Download Driver and SP Flash Tool from here
- Install driver on PC.
- Unpack the ROM (firmware).
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM folder.
- Select “Download Only” or “Firmware upgrade”.
- Click Download Button.
- Turn off your phone, and don’t turn on the phone.
- Connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete.
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device.
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device fromrecovery after flash.
- Always backup before flash new rom.
- Follow the instructions on how to flash the device carefully below.
- I will not take responsibility on whatever may happen to your device.
- Make sure you are downloading the exact ROM of the device you want to flash because flashing a wrongpreloader, will make the device completely dead. (can’t power on, can’t charge and will not be detected by a computer).