Rom TP-LINK Neffos C5 MT6735 (TP701A) – Android: 5.1
Description: hq6735_65u_b1p_l1-user 5.1 LMY47D 1452768725 release-keys
Brand: Neffos – hq6735_65u_b1p_l1
Rom stock fix logo, logo screen freeze, remove virus, unbrick…
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
How to flash rom using SP Flash Tool
- Before you install a new ROM, always create a backup of your current ROM.
- Download SP Flash Tool from here
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Select “Download Only” or “Firmware upgrade”
- Click Download Button
- Turn off your phone, and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- Wait for flashing process to complete
- And green circles display, Finish !
- Reboot device
- If there was no cache or userdata inside the ROM folder, you might need to factory reset device from recovery after flash